Join The Peak Inbound Team
Are you tired of working for jerks? Do you want to make an impact and become a key player at a fast-growing agency? Can you develop and execute white hat SEO strategies THAT GET RESULTS? Do you want the flexibility and have the self-discipline to work remotely and get the job done? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, read on.
Peak Inbound Marketing is a growing digital marketing agency. We are looking for someone who wants to be an integral part of our growth and be dedicated to your own and the team’s success. This is an opportunity to become a key player in a growing organization.
You will be responsible for creating, directing and executing Search Engine Optimization strategies for Peak Inbound and our clients THAT GET RESULTS. You will have the ability to move the needle with Google guideline compliant white hat SEO strategies.
You are able to take continually analyze, improve and report on SEO strategies and goals. You also have the ability to interact directly with and present results to clients.You should be a creative person who is able to develop strategies and solutions for SEO.
You will be an important member of the team and we expect you to contribute to innovative strategies regularly. In order to handle the fast-paced work environment, you should be extremely organized and capable of moving easily between client projects. The ability and desire to work closely with other team members is a must.
You also must stay abreast of all the latest changes in the search landscape. This is a full-time remote opportunity for the right person. US Residents only.
Here’s who we are looking for:
- You are aligned with our company’s culture code
- MUST BE organized and able to manage your tasks and meet all deadlines
- MUST have extremely good communications skills and be willing to use them to communicate with the team regularly.
- Have a focus on achieving clients’ goals, Peak Inbound’s goals, your team’s goals and your goals
- BE ABLE TO GET RESULTS. Be willing to be judged and compensated based on your results. You will be coached and guided, but ultimately you will be responsible for your performance and consequently your compensation.
- Have experience with a wide variety of SEO tools
- Have experience implementing schema markup
- Have experience doing deep dive keyword research and be able to present findings in a clear and organized fashion
- Have experience and success with WHITE HAT link building
- Have experience with on-site optimization
- Have experience building successful local SEO campaigns
- Have an EXTREME FOCUS ON DETAIL and meeting deadlines
- Be a problem solver and have superior communications skills
- Want to be part of growing an awesome company
- Love having fun and growing as a person
- Want more than a job, you want a career