The perfect landing page is one that turns visitors into leads.
How do you build the perfect landing page? Take a look at our infographic that shows you the 10, I mean 11 key points to success.
1) Use your brand’s colors and logo at the top of the landing page to reinforce your branding.
2) No navigation! You got them to the landing page, now get the conversion. Don’t distract from the goal.
3) Your headline must be a clear benefit for your visitor. Don’t get cute, bring the heat with a killer benefit.
4) Reinforce the benefits and what you promised the user in your call to action.
5) Use an image of what you have promised the user. Seeing a picture of it makes it feel real.
6) Bullets of benfits. Not features, benefits. What does the user get when they give up their data?
7) Another place for the user benefit. Are you sensing a theme here?
8) Unless you’re only asking for email address, you have too many fields on your form. Every field added reduces conversion by 5% or more.
9) Don’t use “Submit” on your button. Use a benefit. Your conversions will increase.
10) Do use symbols of trust like relevant organization memberships, testimonials, awards, “as seen on.”
11) Test everything!